Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
Recent story was just brought to my attention.
A couple of 8th grade, young women, decided to make a difference in the lives of their fellow students at school.
Take a look at this video:
A Simple act of kindness gone viral.
The story was even picked up on a local news station.
What can you do to pay it forward?
There is power in a sticky note.
Help me share their story.
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Celebrate Quirks with other weirdos in your tribe
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- “Spend your life doing strange things with weird people.”
- Notes of Gratitude
- Heart vs Mind
- Never Find it until you let it go
- Leaders & Starting a Movement
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True