Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal
- Character Goldie Clemmons from TV show The New Normal
Love that quote!
Probably because I can relate to it, have experienced it and to this day work on facing my fears head on with my eyes open. It isn’t easy but the BEST experiences I have had thus far have come from doing things that scared me and were “outside my box”.
“I am embracing my fears as they are the seeds of a new life.” WOW! How powerful! Just imagine if you were to shift your thoughts to embrace your fears and see them as seeds of a new life. How would your life change? What if you did it for a month, a week or even a day? Can you imagine what experiences you would have? If you think of the old adage “Fear=False Evidence Appearing Real” then who’s to say that Fear can’t be turned into Following Experiences Appreciating Reality. Now that is my kind of FEAR!
So as you go through your day today and into tomorrow, face your FEARs, follow those experiences and appreciate the reality of those seeds of a new life that you are creating for yourself. You Deserve it! Now go make it happen! I will see you at the top and look forward to swapping our NEW FEAR stories because that deserves to be the New Normal.
Your fellow NEW FEAR Normal friend,
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Celebrate Quirks with other weirdos in your tribe
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- “Spend your life doing strange things with weird people.”
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- Never Find it until you let it go
- Leaders & Starting a Movement
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think