Friday Notes – March 9, 2012
“Learn something new and help someone else every day and the hard times will be a little easier.” – Caroline Kennedy, Vice Chair, New York City Fund for Public Schools
A Lesson I have learned over the past few years is the power behind Affirmations, also know as “I Am” statements. Simple sentences that pack a punch when it comes to your outlook and how the world responds to you. You can create Affirmations for anything in your life such as Financial, Health, Relationships, etc. If you visit What You Think About… page I have listed some resources that not only show you how but have some books of affirmations and statements to get you started.
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Celebrate Quirks with other weirdos in your tribe
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- Never Find it until you let it go
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal
- Return to Happiness: Great Friends are in it for the Long Haul