Inspirational Notes and Quotes – May 20, 2012
” You can lead a man to the trough but you can’t make him drink. But when you create a thirst, he will want to drink.” – Sweet Alice Harris, Founder and Executive Director of Parents of Watts, 2007 Minerva Award Recipient
Thanks go out to leader Jeff Wedge, for posting this outstanding note!
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal
- Return to Happiness: Great Friends are in it for the Long Haul
- What do you do well?
- Being in “The Moment”
- Make Things Happen!
- H.A.R.T. Balloon Release does not tolerate bullying!
- From 16 yr old Ashley Monroe: My Message to Everyone at My School: ‘You’re Beautiful’