Monday Notes – March 5, 2012
“You know those goals you’ve set for yourself, those dreams you’ve been waiting for the perfect time to live out? It’s Time.” – Maria Shriver, said while was First Lady of CA
I once heard that the “Power of the “I Am”, is that you already are.” So since you already are, why not achieve it?
Heck it is better than believing the alternative, right?
Remember we are assisting in changing our thinking to that of possibility vs problem.
My challenge to you is to say the below sentence (from the sticky note) to yourself for 2 weeks, just 14 days and let me know your experiences StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Celebrate Quirks with other weirdos in your tribe
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- Never Find it until you let it go
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal
- Return to Happiness: Great Friends are in it for the Long Haul