San Francisco 49er’s Football, Super Bowl, Friends & Fellowship
Sometimes we deserve to take a little time out to put ourselves in experiences that may be outside our comfort zone or in an activity that we may not “enjoy” however if we choose to get past the pain and/or annoyance of the event we can experience the benefit of the people you get to meet! This usually tends to be much better than expected. I know for me I had the opportunity to offer some of my knowledge and skill, open the door to take a look at a few books I have been reading and suggest to other which I feel will really assist them in their lives (The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
was one of those book recommendations). This is part of what I love to do, assisting people. So even though I didn’t know a whole lot of what was going on in the game, the names of the players and why the power outage occurred, I did learn from a few people who started to explain things to me, I did get to offer some guidance and suggestions and throughout the day…laughed and smiled a whole lot!
Thank you for an amazing Super bowl Sunday!
Light and Love,
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- “Spend your life doing strange things with weird people.”
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- Never Find it until you let it go
- Leaders & Starting a Movement
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal