Saturday Notes – April 7, 2012
“Every day is another chance to serve. The opportunity to serve others is one of life’s greatest privileges.” – Holly Robinson Peete, Actress, Author, Activist, Philanthropist
This note came in from Doug R. Who found the note at The Sacramento Animal Hospital. Thanks for sending this in Doug and thank you for assisting in taking care of Sacramento’s sick animals!
Love this one too! There are always opportunities for teachable moments, the question is… are you looking for them and are you taking advantage of them? I challenge you, by tomorrow, to take a look for a teaching moment. Feel free to email me, I would love to hear about your observation.
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- Never Find it until you let it go
- Leaders & Starting a Movement
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal
- Return to Happiness: Great Friends are in it for the Long Haul