Saturday Notes – March 24, 2012
” Never lose focus. Never forget who you want to serve and why. Then the magic of synergy takes over.” Agnes Stevens, Founder, School on Wheels, 2009 Minerva Award Recipient
It is amazing how synergy works! Just like we spoke about in yesterday’s post, everyone has a unique gift and those who tap into it, also tap into this synergy and everything falls into place. Synergy also works on a simpler level, for example: you think of a friend, wonder how they are doing and then the phone rings and it is them!
See the mind is more powerful than we know and it sends out a wave similar to your telephone, where you and your friend were picking up on the same wave message then one acted on a prompting to call and you answered.
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- Never Find it until you let it go
- Leaders & Starting a Movement
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal
- Return to Happiness: Great Friends are in it for the Long Haul