Sunday Notes – April 15, 2012
“Opportunity is everywhere. Give it life by your actions.” – Sister Jennie Lechtenberg, Founder and Executive Director of Puente Learning Center, 2005 Minerva Award Recipient
This note came all the way from Portland, OR. Thank you Portland! You can change the world, you are that powerful.
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- Never Find it until you let it go
- Leaders & Starting a Movement
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal
- Return to Happiness: Great Friends are in it for the Long Haul