Sunday Notes – March 11, 2012
“As a Leader, you are the spark that lights the fire. Make your people face their fears and get moving.” – Carol Bartz, CEO, Yahoo! Inc.
It is within the problems and conflict that we find the answers we are looking for. Yes it is not fun while we are going through it however when we step back, take a deep breathe and ask ourselves “What am I to learn from this experience” will we have the opportunity to learn, grow, make a change and move forward. It is when we don’t do this that we feel insane because we keep going around and around and around in the same circle. So step through the window while others sit idly by wondering why the door is not opening.
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- “Spend your life doing strange things with weird people.”
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- Never Find it until you let it go
- Leaders & Starting a Movement
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal