Sunday Notes – March 4, 2012
“The richness of your experiences throughout the years makes you who you are as an individual.” -Maria Elena Salinas, Univision News Anchor
No matter what anyone else around you says, if you have a gut feeling, a intuition, to do something then you must do it. Your gut will never steer you astray.
I LOVE this one! It was posted in the Teacher’s only restroom of a community college. So fitting, don’t you agree?!
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Celebrate Quirks with other weirdos in your tribe
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- Never Find it until you let it go
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal
- Return to Happiness: Great Friends are in it for the Long Haul