Sunday Notes – May 13, 2012
” Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” -Helen Keller
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- “Spend your life doing strange things with weird people.”
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal
- Return to Happiness: Great Friends are in it for the Long Haul
- What do you do well?
- Don’t Try…Do!
- Make Things Happen!