Thursday Notes – May 10, 2012
” The hirer you want to climb, the more you need leadership. The greater the impact you want to make, a greater your influence needs to be.” – John Maxwell, Author of “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” I had the pleasure of mentoring 4 juniors at a local high school for a few months and this was their gift to me. Thank you ladies for making an impact and influencing my world.
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- Leaders & Starting a Movement
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- How Dreams Come True
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal
- Return to Happiness: Great Friends are in it for the Long Haul
- What do you do well?
- Don’t Try…Do!
- Make Things Happen!
- H.A.R.T. Balloon Release does not tolerate bullying!