Tuesday Notes – February 28, 2012
“It is essential for women to do all we can to empower ourselves, to empower young women and to empower our communities through the services we provide.” – Lula Washington,
Founder, Lula Washington Contemporary Dance Foundation, 2004 Minerva Award Recipient
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Celebrate Quirks with other weirdos in your tribe
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- What do you do well?
- Don’t Try…Do!
- Being in “The Moment”
- Make Things Happen!