Wednesday Notes – April 4, 2012
“Get your R.A.M. on! “R” is for Realization, when you REALIZE it all begins with you. Realize who you are before you know where to go.” – Erin Brockovich, Environmental Activist, Author
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Celebrate Quirks with other weirdos in your tribe
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- Never Find it until you let it go
- Leaders & Starting a Movement
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal