Wednesday Notes – May 2, 2012
“‘Ole!’ to you, just for having the sheer human love and stubbornness to keep showing up.” —Elizabeth Gilbert, author Eat, Pray, Love
Love StandUpAndLead and want to participate?
Post a note, take a picture, and e-mail your story to StandUpAndLeadNote@gmail.com. Each note goes up on the site for thousands of others to read and enjoy! Be one to make a change in the world… it starts with YOU!
- Make Your Vision So Clear That Your Fears Become Irrelevant
- Axtell Park 8th graders’ act of kindness warms hearts
- “Fear is Trusting in your own Power.” – Marianne Williamson
- Plan B, Status Quo, No Matter What!
- How Dreams Come True
- What others Think vs What you Think
- Face Your Fears…It’s the New Normal
- Return to Happiness: Great Friends are in it for the Long Haul
- What do you do well?
- Being in “The Moment”